To help participation in the current uncertain climate, for the next six weeks all planned activity booking deadlines have been shortened from 48 hours prior, to midnight/eve of the activity happening.
By shortening the timescale, people can then book at the very last minute to attend. This is to help clients make the decision on their own health and ability to attend as not to forfeit their booking.
It does mean that there is little to no time to offer additional support or advice, however, as the activity information/meet instructions listed online for each individual activity are comprehensive, including clear meeting instructions with google map links, there should be no issues.
People can always get in touch prior to clarify anything before booking. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next few weeks planned activities include:
- Friday 20th March – SUP demo event Loch Achilty, 5.00 am – 8.00 pm
- Saturday 21st March – Intro to Stand Up Paddling, 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
- Sunday 22nd March – Intro to Open Canoeing, 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
- Saturday 28th March – Stand Up Paddle Trip, 1.00 – 5.00 pm
- Sunday 29th March – Intro to Sea Kayaking, 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
- Wednesday 1st April – Stand Up Paddle Trip, 1.00 – 5.00 pm
- Friday 3rd April – Paddle Aigas Gorge, 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
All planned activities can be viewed and booked online –