Meeting at Bught Park, by Inverness Ice Centre, Inverness, we quickly chat about the day's wind/weather and make a plan for a suitable location to paddle.
Locations options could include;
- Dores, Loch Ness
- Craigton Point, North Kessock
- Aigas Gorge, Beauly
- Loch Achilty
- Rosemarkie Beach
- Loch Duntelchaig
Onsite we will head out on the water as a group and explore, play and have fun on the water.
The plan is to be off the water by 4.15 pm and back in Inverness approx 5.00 pm.
- inflatable paddleboard
- a personal buoyancy aid (PFD) and an adjustable paddle
- full body wetsuit and wetsuit shoes (please email height and shoe size if needed)
- a small dry bag for accessories needed out on the water
- approx 2.5 hours on the water coaching/guiding
- copies of photos taken by your guide during the course
What you need to bring:
- swimwear (please arrive with swimwear already on)
- wetsuit & shoes if you have your own
- beanie/cap and shades if you wish
- towel & change of clothes
- old footwear/trainers that you don't mind getting wet/splashed
- snack & water bottle
- any medication you may require
Group Size: Min 3, Max 5 (Bookings closes 48 hours before activity date. Should there not be sufficient numbers, you will be notified and issued a full refund)
Age: This trip is suitable for adults. 14-18year olds may join when accompanied by a parent/guardian (minimum 14-year-old). Should you require to book for multiple spaces, please check spaces available when registering "Add More Attendee's? Click to toggle, limit X)" lets you see remaining spaces. Adults and U18's need to be booked/paid separately.
Meeting Time: 12.45 pm.
Meet Location: Bught Park, by Invernesss Ice Centre
Parking: Clients are welcome to take their own cars to the chosen paddling location or welcome to jump into the minibus.
Finish Time: Approx 5.00pm
Personal Belongings: Camera's, phones, car keys and other personal belongings are taken out onto the water at your own risk. If in doubt, please leave these items in your own car or office when out on the water
Terms & Conditions: Terms and conditions can be found online - www.explorehighland.com/terms-conditions/