Coastal Paddleboard Skills Day
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Donald on this coastal paddleboard day trip out from Cromarty.
- paddle skills
- group management
- launching & landings
and much more….
- a Red Paddle Co 12’6 Voyager touring paddleboard, adjustable paddle, buoyancy aid and waist leash
- wetsuit can be supplied if needed (please email with height to ensure we take one for you)
- 35 ltr medium dry bag
- full day of paddleboard guiding/coaching
- transport from/returning to Inverness
- copies of photos taken by your guide during this adventure
What you need to bring:
We recommend bring along;
- wetsuit/drysuit or your own warm paddling clothing
- suitable footwear for paddling
- hat, cap & gloves
- spare clothing
- suntan lotion
- lunch and individual snacks
- water bottles, and a flask/cup
Personal Belongings: Camera’s, phones, car keys, and other personal belongings are taken out on the Canoe Trail at your own risk.
Group Size: Max 6 paddlers
Craft: Touring (12’6) stand up paddleboards will be used.
Distance: approx. 8 miles.
Duration: Full day
Meeting Time: 9.00 am in Inverness
Meet Location: Torvean car park, Inverness
Finish Time: Approx. 5-6.00 pm
Paddling Experience Req: Stand-up paddling experience is required for this adventure. We would advise this trip is suitable for those who have 5-10 days paddle boarding experience, comfortable standing up paddling and have some experience of paddling on coastal waters. If in doubt, please email to discuss suitability.
Physical Fitness: Although paddling is relatively relaxing, paddlers should be generally fit. You should be fit enough to be able to move and handle paddleboards, drybags, and kit on and off the water at the various launch & landing locations. Best practice lifting & moving techniques will be shown.
Age: This adventure is suitable for adults only
Price: £70 per person.
Payment: You can book your place online by completing the booking process below.
Terms & Conditions: Terms and conditions can be found online – www.explorehighland.com/terms-conditions/