Glen Affric Canoe Day
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fancy a fun canoe day out in stunning Glen Affric?
This tandem canoe day trip is for anyone who has tandem canoed before (including any River Beauly or Loch Ness canoeing trips) and looking to canoe in a new environment and explore the loch and surrounding stunning scenary.
Paddle Location: Loch Beinn a Mheadhoin, Glen Affric
- transport from/back to Inverness to Glen Affric
- offer a full day canoe guiding
- tandem canoes, buoyancy aids, paddles and 60ltr dry bag per person
- all safety kit, first aid kit, group shelter and spare paddle
- forward all photos and videos taken during the day to aid review & personal development
What you need to bring:
We recommend bring along;
- suitable footwear for paddling
- paddling gloves & beanie hat
- lunch and snacks
- flask and water bottle/juice
- warm clothes and towel for after
Personal Belongings: Camera’s, phones, car keys, and other personal belongings are taken out on the water at your own risk.
Group Size: Maximum x8 paddlers (4x tandems)
Craft: Tandem canoes (Hou Canoe Prospectors) will be used
Meeting Time: 9.00 am
Meet Location: Torvean car park, Inverness
Finish Time: Approx. 5-6pm back in Inverness
Paddling Experience Req: Paddlers should have basic experience paddling a tandem canoe
Age: This day is suitable for adults, or accompanied 14-18 year olds
Price: £140 per 2x adult, £125 per adult & accompanied 14-18 year old
Payment: You can book your place online by completing the booking process below.
Terms & Conditions: Terms and conditions can be found online – www.explorehighland.com/terms-conditions/