River Ness SUP Skills Day
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Donald on this river paddleboard skills day on the River Ness.
- river knowledge & equipment
- river paddle skills
- reading the river
- breaking in/out of the flow
- ferry gliding & river surfing
and much more….
- wetsuit can be supplied if needed (please email with height to ensure we take one for you)
- 35 ltr medium dry bag, river waist leash & helmet (if required)
- full day of paddleboard guiding/coaching
- transport from Inverness to Dochgarroch
- copies of photos taken by your guide during this adventure
What you need to bring:
We recommend bring along;
- suitable paddleboard, leash, helmet, buoyancy aid & paddle
- wetsuit/drysuit or your own warm paddling clothing
- medium dry bag for keeping all your s
- suitable footwear for paddling
- hat, cap & gloves
- spare clothing
- suntan lotion
- lunch and individual snacks
- water bottles, and a flask/cup
Personal Belongings: Camera’s, phones, car keys, and other personal belongings are taken out on the Canoe Trail at your own risk.
Group Size: Max 6 paddlers
Distance: approx. 6 miles.
Duration: Full day
Meeting Time: 9.00 am at
Meet Location: Fishermans car park, Inverness
Finish Time: Approx. 5 pm
Paddling Experience Req: Stand-up paddling experience is required for this adventure. We would advise this trip is suitable for those who have 5-10 days paddle boarding experience, comfortable standing up paddling and possibly having some experience of paddling on moving water. If in doubt, please email to discuss suitability.
Physical Fitness: Although paddling is relatively relaxing, paddlers should be generally fit. You should be fit enough to be able to move and handle paddleboards, drybags, and kit on and off the water at the various launch & landing locations. Best practice lifting & moving techniques will be shown.
Age: This adventure is suitable for adults only
Price: £70 per person.
Payment: You can book your place online by completing the booking process below.
Terms & Conditions: Terms and conditions can be found online – www.explorehighland.com/terms-conditions/