What are the hire costs?
Explore Highland touring kayak hire charge are
- Half day hire – N/A, (Please join one of the planned half day guided trips)
- One day – £35, (Only available when hiring four or more boats for a full day)
- Two days – £65
- Three days – £95
- Four days – £125
- Fifth day of hire is FREE OF CHARGE
For longer hires, please ask
Download the current Canoe, Kayak, SOT & SUP Hire Pricelist
What’s included when hiring a touring kayak?
Explore Highland include the following kit FREE OF CHARGE with all touring kayak hires:
- 220cm touring paddle
- Buoyancy aid
- Neoprene spray deck
- Side cut helmet for moving water
- Throw bag
- Towline for group leader
What extras can I hire?
We offer paddlers the following extras:
- Soft roof rack system (Max 2x kayaks only)
- Pair of 3m straps set
Touring kayaks on Loch Ness
Where can I use the kayak?
You can use these kayaks on Scottish lochs, sheltered coastal waters and rivers up to and including grade 2 (including Rivers Ness, Spey, Oich, Conon & Beauly). For grade 3 or above, Explore Highland guiding is required.
Book your touring kayaks now!
Fill in the required details below and hit send. Donald will get back to you ASAP.