As much as I’d love to give all my Explore Highland’s clients, friends and followers a little something something this Christmas, with a little over ten thousand social media followers, it might take a whole season to plan, wrap and post them out. So instead I’m running this wee Christmas competition.
So what is the Explore Highland Santa giving away;
- 1x Great Glen five day guided trip voucher. (value £500)
- 1x SUP Skye four day guided trip voucher. (value £400)
- 2x One-to-one Bespoke Coaching Day voucher. (value £150 each)
- 2x Introduction to Paddling day course, with canoe, sea kayak & paddleboard options. (value £75 each)
- 2x Paddle Loch Ness half day trip for two people voucher. (value £90 each)
- 2x Paddle Aigas Gorge half day trip for two people voucher. (value £90 each)
- 1x Signed copy Great Glen Canoe Trail Guidebook. (value £Priceless)
- 1x Signed copy River Spey Canoe Guidebook. (value £Priceless)
- 1x Signed copy Scottish Sea Kayak Trail Guidebook. (value £Priceless)
- 1x Signed copy Sea Kayaking by Gordon Brown. (value £Priceless)
So how to enter?
If you’re following Explore Highland on Facebook, you can;
1/ like the post,
2/ share the post,
3/ comment in less than 100 words, be creative in why you should win one of these great prizes. Simple!
Sharing the Christmas Spirit
If you know of anyone who has gone above and beyond, taken one for the team or is truly a deserving Good Samaritan, and think they would appreciate a wee win, why not nominate them as a thank you. If you’d prefer to keep it as a surprise or private, you can;
1/ “pm me their name” through Explore Highland Facebook page,
2/ let me know which great prize you’re nominating them for,
3/ Why you are nominating them.
I’d like to state that if you are entering to win an activity, these need to be booked/redeemed before end Oct 2018. Unfortunately, due to the rising cost of worldwide postage, physical prizes will only be posted out to those with a UK mailing address.
Anyway’s, I would like to thank you all for your continued custom, support, referrals and help in sharing my passion for getting out and exploring the Scottish Highlands.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and good health & happiness for 2018. Look forward to paddling with you all in the very near future.
PS – For more competition information, please see competition terms & conditions below
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entering the competition is free of charge.
- Entry opens 10am on 25th December 2017, and closes midnight Sunday 7th January 2018.
- The winners we will be decided by 14th January 2018.
- All entrants require a Facebook account to enter the competition. Followers (those who “like” Explore Highland Facebook page) may enter the competition by commenting on the competition post. The entrants also need to ‘like’ and re-share the post.
- Good Samaritans can also be nominated. Should you wish to keep this quiet, nominees can be forwarded by personal message to the Explore Highland Facebook page. No names will be made public until the prize draw has been completed. At that time we will contact all winners and ask any nominees if they are happy to comply with these competition terms & conditions. If not a redraw will take place.
- Due to postal restriction prizes will be posted to a UK postal address only. Apologies to all those outwith the UK.
- Followers can enter the competition and comment on one prize item only.
- All who satisfy the above entry conditions shall be entered into a separate draw for said item. The winners will be notified via Facebook messenger (so do check your messages shortly after the closing dates), so forwarding the prize details are possible.
- If a winner fails to make contact with Explore Highland to claim the prize before 31st January 2018, all claims to the prize shall be void and a new winner will
be selected with a redraw.
- There will be NO cash alternative payment made or substitute prize awarded. The prize is also non-transferable from the named prize winners.
- The list of winners names shall be listed on Explore Highland’s website blog and through various social media outlets. All entrants hereby agree to this form of publicity.
- Prizes will be posted out early January 2018.
- All activity prize winners will be posted out a Gift Vouchers for said activity and require to redeem it before the end of October 2018. No extension will be offered should it not be used during the 2018 season.
- Entrants for the Paddle Loch Ness or Paddle Aigas Gorge need to be aged 18 or over. If aged between 5-17 years old, they need to be accompanied on the water with a parent or guardian.
- Entrants for the one-to-one coaching days need to be aged 18 or over.
- Standard Explore Highland activity terms & conditions apply for all coached/guided activities. This includes activity health declaration and liability disclaimer.
- All prize winners agree to allow Explore Highland to take photograph during activities and used for marketing purposes. Those who receive a physical prize agree to take a photo selfie with the prize and forward to Explore Highland within seven days via email or Facebook messenger for marketing purposes.
- Any posts/comments/shares/tweets containing the following shall be excluded from the competition: inappropriate, insulting, derogatory, discriminatory, violence, xenophobic, pornographic, racist, political content, or otherwise illegal or breach of Facebook rights.
- Explore Highland have the right to monitor, manage and if required delete inappropriate material/content from Facebook and other social networks.
- Explore Highland’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Explore Highland shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Explore Highland also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.