Good news. The second edition of the Great Glen Canoe Trail guidebook has now been published.
The new second edition Great Glen Canoe Trail Guidebook has been rewritten to include a number of changes to the route and services over the last nine years since the first publication was released back in September 2011.
- Planning your Canoe Trail
- Kit lists
- Craft choice
- Coast to Coast route details
- Multi Day route option
- Single-day paddles in the Great Glen
- River sections including the River’s Oich, Ness and Lochy
- Scottish Outdoor Access Code information
- Wildlife within the Great Glen
- Things to See and Do in the Great Glen
- Local facilities within the Great Glen
Published by Pesda Press, this full colour 96 page guidebook covers all the key points including safety considerations, planning and route details of this coast to coast Canoe Trail across Scotland following the Caledonian Canal.
The Great Glen Canoe Trail is fast becoming a must-do adventure by all paddlers and makes a great souvenir/collectors item for paddlers who aspire to take on the Canoe Trail in the future.
FREE UK postage with this item!