SUP North West
The Scottish North West is full of rugged stunning beauty. As such it’s one of the most popular areas for tourism as forms part of the North Coast 500 (NC500) tourist route which is famed as the UK’s Route 66.
This area although exposed to the west coast winds and swell, when there are perfect calm conditions, the paddleboarding is fantastic. Knowing the area, paddling launch, and landing locations is key for planning a safe paddling adventure. With so many paddling locations available, the options are endless but working with the weather forecasts, single day and various multiday paddles can be worked around whatever the Scottish weather forecast can through at us.
Paddling locations may include:
- Lochcarron – Loch Carron
- Plockton Bay – Loch Carron
- Applecross Bay – Inner Sound
- Sheildaig – Loch Sheildaig
- Torridon – Upper Loch Torridon
- Diabaig – Loch Diabaig
- Kinlochewe – Loch Maree
- Gairloch Bay
- Poolewe – Loch Ewe
- Gruniard Bay
- Ardmair – Loch Canaird
- Polbain – Badentarbert Bay
- Old Dorney – Summer Isles
- Clachnessie –
- Kylesku –
- Scourie –
This trip includes:
- Transport from Inverness/back to Inverness
- Guiding/coaching as required
- Touring SUP board, paddle, and wetsuit if required
- All paddling, cooking, and camping equipment required
- Action photos taken by your guide during the adventure
This adventure is for paddlers who do have previous experience stand-up paddling.
Email Donald with your preferred dates and group numbers to gain a quote.