The Isle of Skye is an iconic location. Who wouldn’t want to go on a paddling adventure here!
After meeting up and reviewing the weather conditions for the duration of the adventure and discussing the logistics, we’ll depart from Inverness and head over the sea to Skye. Each day we would expect to visit one or two different paddling locations which may include sea and loch locations.
Paddling locations may include:
- Loch Duich – Eilean Donan Castle
- Kyle to Kyleakin – Over the Sea to Skye
- Loch Portree
- Loch Dunvegan – Dunvegan Castle
- Elgol – Prince Charlies Cave
- Ord – Coral Island
- Point of Sleat (walk-in)
- Loch Coruisk (boat-in)
This trip includes:
- Transport from Inverness
- Minibus support throughout the trip
- Guiding/coaching as required
- SUP board, paddle, and wetsuit as required
- Commercial Campsite fees
- Camping equipment if required
- Action photos taken by your guide during the adventure
Accommodation for this outdoor adventure is to use a single commercial campsite on Skye for two nights with two being wild camping out. Paddlers are welcome should they wish to upgrade to local B&B or hotel accommodation on the first two nights. Drop off and pick up can be arranged. There will be an opportunity most days for the group to pick up fresh food etc. The group normally goes out for an evening meal on the last evening together.
This adventure is for paddlers who have previous experience with stand-up paddling. We are happy to offer a day’s training prior for those who would love to join this adventure but either has none or little stand-up paddled experience.
Email Donald with your preferred dates and group numbers to gain a quote.