Our next SUP Skye guided Isle of Skye stand up paddling adventure is;
- 17-20 July 2018, 4 days stand up paddling adventure holiday. £400 per person*
The Isle of Skye is an iconic location. Who wouldn’t want to go on a paddling adventure here!
After meeting up and reviewing the weather conditions for the duration of the adventure and discussing the logistics, we’ll depart from Inverness and head over the sea to Skye. Each day we would expect to visit one or two different paddling locations which may include sea and loch locations.
Paddling locations may include:
- Loch Duich – Eilean Donan Castle
- Kyle to Kyleakin – Over the Sea to Skye
- Loch Portree
- Loch Dunvegan – Dunvegan Castle
- Elgol – Prince Charlies Cave
- Ord – Coral Island
- Point of Sleat (walk in)
- Loch Coruisk (boat in)
This trip includes:
- Transport from Inverness
- Minibus support throughout trip
- Guiding/coaching as required
- SUP board, paddle and wetsuit as required
- Commercial Campsite fees
- Camping equipment if required
- Action photos taken by your guide during the adventure
Accommodation for this outdoor adventure is to use a single commercial campsite on Skye for two nights with two being wild camping out. Paddlers are welcome should they wish to upgrade to local B&B or hotel accommodation on the first two nights. Drop off and pick up can be arranged. There will be an opportunity most days for the group to pick up fresh food etc. The group normally go out for an evening meal on the last evening together.
This adventure is for paddlers who have previous experience stand up paddling. We are happy to offer a days training prior for those who would love to join this adventure but either have none or little stand up paddled experience.
Email Donald with your preferred dates and group numbers to gain a quote.