River Beauly Canoe Day
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fancy a fun canoe day out exploring both the River Glass & Beauly?
This tandem canoe day trip is for anyone who has tandem canoed before (including any Paddle Aigas Gorge or Loch Ness canoeing trips) and looking for a longer canoe adventure in great company.
Paddle Location: River Glass & Beauly
- transport from Aigas Gorge to Cannich
- offer a full day canoe guiding
- tandem canoes, buoyancy aids, paddles and 60ltr dry bag per person
- all safety kit, first aid kit, group shelter and spare paddle
- forward all photos and videos taken during the day to aid review & personal development
What you need to bring:
We recommend bring along;
- suitable footwear for paddling
- paddling gloves & beanie hat
- lunch and snacks
- flask and water bottle/juice
- warm clothes and towel for after
Personal Belongings: Camera’s, phones, car keys, and other personal belongings are taken out on the water at your own risk.
Group Size: Maximum x6 paddlers (3x tandems)
Craft: Tandem canoes will be used
Meeting Time: 9.00 am
You can park in the layby on the left just up the hill past the lower entrance to Aigas Power Station. At the Lovat Bridge by Beauly follow the A831 for 3 miles. Follow the road slowly passed the Aigas Power Station entrance, at the top of the hill there is a long layby on the left-hand side.
Google Map link – https://goo.gl/maps/sCz7AXL2drNeyN5Z9
What3Words link – https://what3words.com/winters.timidly.flocking
Finish Time: Approx. 5.00pm back at Aigas Power Station
Paddling Experience Req: Paddlers should have basic experience paddling a tandem canoe
Age: This river day is suitable for adults, or accompanied 14-18 year olds
Price: £140 per 2x adult, £125 per adult & accompanied 14-18 year old, £70 per single adult
Payment: You can book your place online by completing the booking process below.
Terms & Conditions: Terms and conditions can be found online – www.explorehighland.com/terms-conditions/