Explore Highland is the one-stop shop for everything related to paddling in the Scottish Highlands.
Based out of Inverness and run by Donald Macpherson, Explore Highland offers a wide range of activities including bespoke services for all ages and paddler abilities.
When you join us on one of our guided adventure holidays or paddling courses, we will ensure that your experience with us is truly memorable. We may be bias, but we have a world famous destination waiting to be explored from the water. Why not visit the Scottish Highlands and see for yourself!
Explore Highland Services:
Explore Highland offer a wide range of paddle sport services mainly in the Scottish Highlands but regularly further afield throughout Scotland.
- A wide range of paddling and personal skills courses including the BCU Performance Awards
- One to one or small group bespoke coaching
- Bespoke white water canoe & kayak guiding & transport services
- Guided adventure holidays in canoe, kayak and sea kayak throughout the Scottish Highlands
- A unique canoe & sea kayak hire and shuttle service for the likes of the Great Glen Canoe Trail, River Spey or the west coast sea kayaking expeditions
- Safety cover, logistical and/or technical advice for your next expedition, paddling or water based event
Specialist Canoe & Sea Kayak Expedition Provider:
Explore Highland also specialise in supporting canoe and sea kayak paddling adventures and expeditions for guided and self-guided groups of all sizes. Our local professional paddling knowledge can be invaluable to make your Highland paddling expedition in Scotland a safe and memorable experience.
We specialise in offering support to;
- Great Glen Canoe Trail by open canoe & sea kayak
- River Spey canoe expeditions
- West Coast sea kayaking adventures
Contact us today to find out how we can help get you out on the water!