Merry Christmas Everyone
Over the last season Explore Highland has run a number of competitions. And today its great to announce the results of three competitions.
For the last two months, Explore Highland’s Facebook page has advertised the Great Glen & River Spey Holiday competition. Also throughout the season there has been a £100 gift voucher prize draw box bowl in the office collecting entries.
So, the time has come to announce the winners…..(drum roll sound)
River Spey Canoe Holiday Winner – Tammy Holmes +1
Great Glen Canoe Trail Holiday Winner – Gordon Robinson +1
Thank you to all those who have entered and supported Explore Highland’s continual development & business growth. Sorry if you didn’t win, but there’s always next year.
If you are still interesting in joining me on one of these fun adventure holidays, do get in touch! 😉
Enjoy some quality chill out time and look forward to paddle with you all in next season.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- The prize winners must all be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All prizes to be claimed asap, by email: email@example.com
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual or season and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel to/from Inverness.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Prize winners to reserve their holiday dates asap (dates already advertised).
- The winners agree to the use of their names and photographs and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Explore Highland relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Explore Highland reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winners, where possible directly and through social media.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.